Day 14: 20 songs

If you've ever received a mix CD from me, you generally know what I like to listen to. However, there is quite a bit of diversity on in my library, including classical, jazz, musical soundtracks, and even a little rap and country (both of which I claim to hate). Here's just a brief introduction to my musical inclinations, as seen through the first 20 songs to go through my shuffle.
Islands - Young The Giant
All At Once - The Airborne Toxic Event
5 Years Time - Noah & The Whale
I Wanna Be The One - fun.
Swallowed In The Sea - Coldplay
Dive In - Jennifer Knapp - 103.7 The Mountain 2010
The Best of Times -Sage Francis
Fallin' For You - Colbie Caillat
Where Do My Bluebirds Fly - The Tallest Man On Earth
Skeleton Key - Margot and the Nuclear So and So's - Amy's Halloween Mix
Messages - Xavier Rudd
The Schmuel Song - The Last Five Years (Soundtrack)
Thousand Ways - The Tallest Man On Earth
Rabbit Heart (Raise It Up) - Florence + The Machine
Ladder To The Sun (Live) - Coldplay - CD Swap '11 (Maggie Rake Mix)
How to Save a Life - The Fray How to Save a Life
Disenchantment - My Chemical Romance
The Man Who Can't Be Moved - The Script
The Planets, Op. 32: VI. Uranus, the Magician - London Symphony Orchestra-  Holst: The Planets
Another One Bites The Dust - Queen
Anonymous said...

So many awesome songs!

I'm finally catching up on my blog reading. I feel like I've missed so much!

maggeygrace said...

I see 1.. 2, 3, 4 of my all time *favorite* songs.

Stacey said...

I'll need to have a listen to a lot of these ^___^

Stacey said...

I'll need to have a listen to a lot of these ^___^

© An Integral Design. Design by Fearne.