Day 20: 21 Things to do before 21


Unfortunately, I bit off more than I could chew for my goal in posts. Attempting to do 20 posts, each with 20 things on the 20 days before my 20th birthday sounded like a great idea to me at the time... back when I had time. In those 20 days I wrote a 2500 word sociology essay, had 2 swim meets, had several architecture design studio midterms (yes, several, which was unnecessary), amongst other things. Not that I'm making excuses for myself (I am) but attempting to figure out that much content, especially when its all a reflection done by me.
So although I'm missing a few days, and now that I'm a few days late, here is the last list I wanted to post. I made one for turning 20 but most of the objectives were left unfulfilled. Here are 21 things I want to do before I turn 21 - and I really want to do them all.

- Take more photographs
- Go to the Seattle Public Library & Art Museum
- Read more books
- Take a yoga class
- Record a song (informally)
- See a musical
- Run a half marathon
- Grow a mustache
- Go to Beth's Cafe & get a 12 egg omelet
- Go to New York City
- Get a set of wine glasses/tumblers
- Go paddle boarding
- Start regularly recording my outfits
- Go to Austin for the blogger family meet up
- Use and develop at least 1 disposable camera
- Finish my resume and electronic portfolio
- Invest in a new suit
- Re-furbish a  piece of furniture
- Move into an apartment
- Get something pierced
- Get my motorcycle drivers licence

Are there any things you guys want to do in the next year?
Isaac said...

I think the omelet and the half marathon need to be done together.

Also, be careful of film cameras. Check the iso on the film and be extremely careful of your lighting conditions. I was playing around with an old pinhole camera over the summer, took a whole bunch of photos, and only 5 or so photos actually came out ok.

Natalie said...

Hey, I would totally run a half marathon with you. I did that this year so might as well put it on my to do list for next year too. A MUSTACHE THOUGH. That would be an interesting I sight. I'm not sure if I can picture you with a mustache.

Natalie said...

ALSO

The gift I ordered for your birthday a week ago, off of Etsy, has still not shipped. I'm really mad.

Sigh.

© An Integral Design. Design by Fearne.