ALUMNUS





Last weekend was my schools annual Alumni Weekend, and a close friend who graduated a few years ago decided to come down for it. We spent a lot of time catching up, eating, and drinking. We caught dinner at Peck's Arcade which was a beautiful space with delicious bites, but the portions were minuscule.
As always when I host, breakfast is on me. I made maple cinnamon rolls which were accompanied by another friends' pumpkin streusel donuts. We explored the farmers market, the little city of Troy with all of its little shops, and found a run down stairway with a bunch of strange wall paintings. Of course, we stop to take pictures in it! After having people come to stay with me the past two weekends, I'm starting to realize that people really do make a place.



WEARING: JCREW GREY TWILL SHIRT  // JCREW SUNGLASSES  // GOODALE CHINOS // UO ARTILLERY BOOTS // BLK PINE WORKSHOP BAG // JCREW WOOL "SHACKET"  // 

Matthew Spade said...

Enjoying the wool overshirt, man.

People do indeed make the place. Damn, I need to get over there soon.

Buckets & Spades

© An Integral Design. Design by Fearne.