FEELING BLUE




I've hit a point in my life where seeing my family, and spending time in the home where I grew up is limited. It's true, independence is one of my strong suits but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy the time I do have with my parents and my little sister. On the last day before both Rachel and I headed back to our respective colleges, the family managed to get together for one final dinner in which we enjoyed a variety of thai food from a restaurant not far from home. Rachel was recently given an aquatic themed picture frame that she wanted to fill with a sibling photo taken near a body of water, so this is our solution.

In the short period of time that I was home before I left for New York, Rachel had me on an exercise binge where each morning I was running 4 miles to a hot yoga studio where we did a short -but extremely intensive- workout. Some of the mothers of kids we had gone to school with were there, asking us about what we were doing but clearly not listening and just wanted to talk about what their kids were doing. First of all, you are grown women and should know how to at least pretend to care when you ask a question and secondly, I don't care that your daughter got bids to all of the sororities she wanted to join. I hope that my parents brag about my sister and I, and metaphorically curb-stomp them with all we've achieved. 

Maybe it's a sibling thing or maybe it's just the two of us, but we can almost never take a "normal" picture. And I think that's really what makes us, us

WEARING: 
(HIM) COLOR BLOCK J.CREW SHIRT// GAP TROUSERS //  J.CREW STRIPED SOCKS // J.D. FISK SHOES // POLAROID SUNGLASSES //
(HER) H&M MAXI DRESS //  NECKLACE FROM SAN DIEGO // NORDSTROM HEART SUNGLASSES
© An Integral Design. Design by Fearne.