Hello inter web and Happy October. I'm back for a brief amount of time. What you see above is what I spent this weekend doing. All of it has a very specific purpose and meaning behind it, but if I were to explain it to you I would be writing at least one very long paragraph. I'm starting to document ALL my work (literally, everything, there is so much) so I have it for portfolio stuff and I can show everyone what I've been up to... since this IS all I seem to be doing.
Yeah, so, college. I don't think I'm getting the "typical" college experience by choosing this as my major, but in ways I don't mind. There are archies (that's what we call architecture majors) that find time to do "normal" college student stuff, but it reflects in their work. The friends that I've made are serious about this stuff, but we have a lot of fun with it. And although we rarely have time to go and do something, we will make a good time out of anything. Like that one time we walked down into Troy (the city where RPI is directly located) and went to the farmers market....
|I took the picture, which Is why I wasn't in it. But I love jumping pictures.|
Some things that would make my college experience MORE awesome:
- Earl Grey/Black Tea and awesome mugs to put it in.
- Recommendations for TV shows/movies I can listen to and not really watch (I need something to do when I'm working in studio, but that I don't have to give my full attention to.)
- A new pair of boots. I love me some boots. Preferably waterproof.
- A planner. I need to get myself one of those. Thank god I have friends to freak out and remind me of deadlines.
- Any sort of reminder of things outside of Troy. Like, anything. I feel isolated at times.
- GOING TO NYC. I need to do that... SOON.
- Being able to watch Glee on Tuesday when it airs! Grrrr Wednesday classes....
That's it for now, as I need to go to bed since I have to get up for a morning swim practice quite early.
Next post to come will involve a wish list, since my birthday is coming soon! (Also, my mom asked me to make one, and I figure I might as well blog it since it gives the links and everything.)